Are you forced to buy the phones that come with cameras who promise to make your dull face glow?
Do not worry, as this article will guide you in getting the best treatment for a face that is rooting for phones to make it look better.
If you are still discussing the fact whether a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable, the answer is fruit. But hang on, there is more to it than just being a fruit. Like most other fruits, tomatoes also pack some great health benefits.
Many nutritionists consider Tomatoes as vegetables while to make us more confused, others sometimes state that it is both fruit and vegetable.
Tomatoes are great for the body as both your health and your skin will be revitalized. It further helps in making a person’s face look beautiful while also freshening the skin. Tomatoes contain numerous antioxidants that help in recovering from the signs of aging.
Tomatoes are good and also help in creating beauty products. You can make face packs and face masks all with the help of tomatoes. The uses of tomatoes are pretty simple and the tomato juice helps in getting rid of sunburns, acne, and tan as explained above in the article.
Before getting to the crux of the article, let me tell you the causes of most skin related issues. The causes that lead to these problems are:
- the amount of sun exposure one gets,
- The absence of rest and poor eating habits.
- Another reason for having unhealthy skin is that some of them have dull and oily skin leading to form acne and blackheads.
These are just a few of the problems that cause a skin to degrade and cause problems like acne. Here in this article, we will talk about some of the benefits that tomatoes have on our skin. Follow these points to make your skin look healthier than now:
Helps in fighting acne
The acid present in tomatoes help in reducing and cleaning the acne as there are vitamin A and Vitamin C found in them which are also used in medicines.
- If you have mild acne then cut a tomato in half and apply the inside part of it on your face, it works if you have a mild and a non-irritating acne.
If you have a strong or a severe acne then the following trick will work:
- Apply a freshly mashed tomato on your face and then let it stay for an hour. Now after an hour, wash your face and apply a good moisturizer. Using this method on a daily basis can help you reduce acne quickly.
Also read, BLACKHEAD ELIMINATION
Shrinking those Big Pores
Bigger pores make your face more welcoming to dirt and this increases the possibility of infection in your pores. Try out this process to decrease the size of the pores:
- Take a tablespoon of fresh tomato juice and add two to four drops of fresh lemon juice to it.
- Now with the help of a cotton ball, apply this mixture to your face and massage it all over the face.
- We suggest you leave it for about 15-20 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
This method, if put into action regularly, will shrink your open pores for sure.
Release the Oil from your skin
This simple procedure will help you bid farewell to your oily skin. Here, take a cue from the following steps:
- Fuse together fresh tomato with a cucumber juice
- Apply the juice on your face using a cotton ball
Doing this regularly will result in an overall decrease in your skin oiliness while also reducing the acne present on your skin.
Get glowing and fairer skin
With the help of tomatoes, you can get back the skin you once had or the skin you always wished for.
- Mix honey along with tomato juice and make a thick paste out of it
- Apply this mixture and leave it on the skin for 20 minutes
Now rinse your skin with lukewarm water to have a glowing and a fairer skin.
If your skin is boring and irritating then this remedy will help you overpower it.
- Mix curd and tomato to form a face mask
- After applying this mixture, allow it to stay on your face for about 20 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water after the completing the duration above.
Curd helps in the complexion of the skin due to lactic acid present in it.
Also read,How to get rid of pimples overnight?
Tomato is good to consume
Tomatoes are, in a way good, for digestion and in addition, they help in overcoming acne related problems. Tomatoes have a rich amount of water content available in them and this helps in moisturizing our skin, making it healthy and glowy as before.
Tomatoes help in removing Dead skin cells
Another great benefit of tomatoes is that they help in removing the dead skin cells.
- Grate tomatoes in a mixer and add one teaspoon of sugar to it.
- Apply on the face and massage it smoothly in a circular motion.
Get rid of tan
Tomatoes are the best remedy when it comes to removing tan and how does it do? Follow the simple procedure below:
- Mask your face with the pulp of a mashed tomato
- Rinse your face with cold water after 15-20 minutes of applying it
It also works if you cannot wait for the time mentioned above or are in an emergency, just add 2 tablespoons of milk to the tomato you just mashed and wash it after 5 minutes.
Although tomatoes are great for applying on the skin, it may not be suitable for all types of skin, hence understanding your skin type should be your priority.
If you are still worried about the possible unwanted outcome, opting for a patch test before applying on your whole face is a better idea. We would suggest applying on smaller parts of the face and wait for the results to confirm whether tomatoes are good for your face or not.
If you have any existing skin conditions, we recommend you to visit a dermatologist first and take his consultation before applying tomatoes on your face.14