Hey! My Angels.
Do you have a skin problem? Does your skin has scars, scratches, stretch marks, dark circles, etc? Does your skin look rough and dry? If the answer is yes then you don’t have to worry about your skin as in this article I will tell you about a magical natural oil that will remove all your skin problems.
In the busy schedule of our work we sometimes avoid the small things which can be harmful to us in the future. These things must not be overlooked otherwise the consequences could be catastrophic.
The Recent survey reports say that today majority of the population faces skin problems. Developing scars, rashes are some of the signs which are not caused due to a single cause. There have been many reasons for this. The majority of the times our body is exposed to dirt and pollutants which enter our skin and thus causes scars, rashes and makes our skin rough and dry. Harmful radiations coming from the sun is the biggest cause of skin related problems. Harmful UV emissions from the sun enter our skin and then expand its dangerous roots in the skin which can sometimes lead to skin cancer. Chlorofluorocarbons are responsible for the depletion of the ozone layer due to which these harmful radiations quickly enter the earth’s atmosphere causing many harmful effects.
But there is an oil which can be used in releasing all your skin problems and this article the whole detail of this oil will be covered. So, let’s proceed on.
What is Bio-Oil?
A Bio-oil is a magical oil that is a combination of vitamins and plant products such as lavender, rosemary. It can be best regarded as having the consistency of the olive oil in removing the scars, rashes and thus making our skin shiny and soft. There has been mostly the positive reviews regarding this oil, and around 65% of the user says that the oil removes the scars in four weeks and the rashes in 8 weeks. Recently, it has won the best skincare awards and has become the best selling scar and stretch oil.
Bio Oil Claims –
Bio-Oil claims that it is a specialist skincare product formulated to help improve the appearance of the scar, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone. It is highly effective for aging and dehydrated skin.
It contains PurCellin Oil, Vitamin A & E, Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary and Chamomile Oils.
It can be applied to both body and face and is also suitable for sensitive skin. It is non-greasy and hypoallergenic.
Price, Availability, and Packaging –
Bio-Oil costs Rs. 450 for a 60ml bottle, though a 125ml of Bio-Oil bottle costs Rs. 700. It is available at departmental stores, medical stores ( possibly), and at any online store like Amazon, Nykaa, etc. It costs $12.98 in amazon.com.
Now let’s talk about the packaging. Bio-Oil has a very handy clear bottle, with a white cap. The clear bottle is actually beneficial as we can see how much oil is left in the bottle. The cap is tight and doesn’t leaks. You can easily carry it while traveling as it also comes in a small and handy bottle of 60 ml.
The product inside is slight orangish in color. It is non-greasy and super quickly absorbed into the skin.
As mentioned in the package, you should apply it twice daily for minimum three months and during pregnancy apply twice every day from the start of the second trimester.
Direction and Precaution –
- For external use only.
- Do not apply it on broken skin.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients Used In Bio-Oil –
1. VITAMIN A: – Vitamin A is best known for its skin renewal properties that make our skin elastic and smooth and shiny. It protects our skin from the UV radiations and slows down the aging process of the skin. Vitamin A also helps in the healthy skin cell production and protects our skin from infection.
2. VITAMIN E: – It is the most powerful antioxidant used in skin care products. It fights with the radicals and removes it from our skin which is responsible for the wrinkles, scar and the aging of our skin. It is also used in the treatment of hyperpigmentation of the skin that causes uneven color and dark patches on the skin. Since it is an antioxidant, it easily reverses the damage caused by the UV radiations.
3. CALENDULA OIL: – It is a herbal oil that is an excellent moisturizer for our skin which makes our skin smooth and shiny. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces the swelling of the injuries and is also used in the treatment of leg ulcer, spider veins. The antiseptic and antibacterial properties help to heal the wounds and the cuts in the body easily. It also removes the diaper rashes that irritates an infant.
4. LAVENDER OIL: – It is best known for its skin conditioning properties that help in making our skin smooth and shiny. It releases all our skin complexation, tensions, and anxieties. Those who are suffering from the sleep disorder, by applying lavender oil our sleep is removed. It is used as an antiseptic in healing the burns and the wounds.
5. ROSEMARY OIL: – The oil is known for its soothing and conditioning properties which moisturize our skin. The antiseptic and antibacterial properties help to heal the burns and wounds. From the researches, it has been found that the oil has toxicity towards the cancer cells and thus lower the risk of cancer. It balances the androgen and estrogen level in the body and reduces the DHT, thus improving the hair growth and health.
6. CHAMOMILE OIL: – This oil is also known for its soothing, conditioning, antiseptic and antibacterial properties which provide soothing and cooling benefit to the skin. It removes all the rashes and scars from your skin making your skin smooth and shiny.
7. PURCELLIN OIL: – The main feature of this oil is to reduce the thickness of the bio-oil making it easier to flow and quickly absorbed by the skin when massaged. It also makes our skin soft, smooth and shiny.
Other Ingredients –
Paraffinum Liquidum, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sunflower seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomile flower oil, Lavender oil, Rosemary leaf oil, Marigold Oil, Wild Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, BHT, Bisabolol, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, CI 26100.
My Experience with Bio-Oil
This was introduced to me by my sister. She was experiencing stretch marks after her pregnancy, and she started using Bio-Oil, and her stretch marks started flickering away. I read all the other benefits of this and oil, and after some fantastic website reviews, I thought of grabbing one for my dark circles, and little stretch marks on upper thighs which occurred during my puberty as I gained weight. My stretch marks were indeed slight, but still, I needed them to disappear.
As soon as I started using it, it did wonders to my skin. Like Honestly, my stretch marks faded away in less than one month. I continued using it for my body and face. It removed my dark circles too.
I am super obsessed with glowy skin, and this oil gave my face an instant healthy glow. My skin was shining like anything. I am normal skin type, but I can assure that it will be good for oily skin too because it is super light and non-greasy in texture.
I had slight acne scars on my face and again this product miraculously definitely works on them too.
BENEFITS OF BIO-OIL
- Bio-oil is a 100% natural oil formed from the plant products.
- It is best known for its conditioning, antiseptic and antibacterial properties which provide a soothing effect to our skin.
- Bio-oil, when mixed with Purcell in oil, reduces its thickness and makes it easier for the skin to absorb when massaged. The massaging gives us relief from pain, tensions, and anxieties.
- Convenient Packaging.
- Every single drop is worth the price.
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Improves scar, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone.
- It shows amazing results on Dark Circles too.
- Good for Oily skin too.
Shortly, speaking it is an all-rounder oil that not only cures the skin related problems but gives us relief from the other problems such as body ache, headache.
DISADVANTAGES OF BIO-OIL
Though it is an advantageous oil, still it has got some side effects.
- The oil is only good for the open cuts, burns, and wounds and cannot be taken internally.
- This oil does not remove the stretch marks which are older enough, and so it does not work for older stretch marks.
- BHT present in this oil slows down the rate of oxidation of the oil, and it may cause allergies to those with sensitive skin.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Q1. CAN ONE USE MEDERMA AND BIO-OIL AT THE SAME TIME?
One must go to a dermatologist to get the answer. But from my point of view, you should not go with the two at the same time as it would cause the negative reaction to your skin. You might not be able to sort out the difference between the two.
Q2. CAN ONE USE BIO-OIL DURING PREGNANCY?
Yes, definitely one can apply bio-oil during pregnancy from the start of the second trimester to the areas that are more prone to stretch marks.
Do I Recommend Bio-Oil?
Yes! My experience with this product was wonderful. It is one of my favorite product and I will definitely recommend this to you guys too.There has been mostly the positive reviews regarding this oil, and around 65% of the user says that the oil removes the scars in four weeks and the rashes in 8 weeks. Recently, it has won the best skincare awards and has become the best selling scar and stretch oil.
Hope you find this article helpful! If yes then, do share it and for further beauty, fashion, health tips, don’t forget to subscribe our website.